For a person enrolling into Conceptual Academy, the only personal information we collect is the name, username, and email address. We can reset a password for a user upon request, but passwords are strictly hidden from admin, faculty, and others affiliated with Conceptual Academy. We primarily serve adult learners, college students, and high school students. But in the spirit of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), children under the age of 13 should be registered by a parent or guaridian who has the option of chosing any fictitious name, username, or email address for their child. For any user wishing to be removed from our database, please write to Support@ConceptualAcademy.com and your request will be promptly honored.
• The only personal information we collect for enrollment into a Conceptual Academy course is name, username, and email address.
• We will collect and use this personal information solely for the purpose of supporting the user through the use of our curricula.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of this purpose, never selling it or distributing it to other companies or organizations.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.